To our Qantas Business Rewards clients, Bay Travel and Qantas are giving away 2 Vivid Climbs. Any QBR client who moves up a membership level throughout April is in with a chance. Prizes drawn 2 May. Good luck.
Progressing up the Levels means earning more points and receiving greater fare discounts.
Level 1 is the base tier in the program and is your starting point when you sign up. At this level (up to 20,000 Qantas Points) your business
• earns 20 Qantas Points for every 100 your flyers earn
• and receives 5% off the base fare on select airfares
Level 2 is the mid-level tier in the program which you can access as soon as you earn 20,000 points within a membership year. At this level (20,000 to 99,999 Qantas Points) your business
• earns 30 Qantas Points for every 100 your flyers earn
• and receives 7% off the base fare on select airfares
Level 3 is the top tier in the program and you’ll need 100,000 points in a year to access it. At this level (100,000 or more Qantas Points) your business
• earns 40 Qantas Points for every 100 your flyers
• and receives 8% off the base fare on select airfares and 2% off the base fare on select Red-e-Deals
Qantas Business Rewards at a glance
• Your business earns points on flights (on top of the points travellers earn)
• Your business earns points on many everyday business purchases
• All points earned by your business are stored in a separate business account to individual Frequent Flyer points. These are simply transferred (minimum 3000) by an authorised person to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account (business owners, staff, family or friends) for individual use on eligible flights, upgrades.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9751 0100.